- A Workbook To Guide The Development Of Your Assertiveness
We all know that personal change can take considerable time, patience and effort – some guidance and encouragement along the way can sometimes make the difference between giving up and persisting with determination along our journey.
Let me refer you to an e-workbook which I have written, that is described in detail at How To Be Assertive, and is titled “Seven Keys To Becoming More Assertive” .
The E-workbook will provide you with:
- A clear understanding of the nature of assertive behaviour
- Guidelines on how to assertively communicate your needs and concerns to others, so that you can stand up for yourself
- Direction in how to approach conflict situations with more confidence
- Proven strategies to help build your self-esteem and self-belief
- Deeper insight into how your thinking affects your behaviour
Why not take a look – it may, or may not be right for you. Cheers for now …